This premium domain portfolio represents some of the most valuable key words available for businesses wishing to market the resources of Brazilian Oil & Gas. Featured are sixty (60) domains comprising of both the English and Portuguese languages. As you may know, English is the lingua franca language for businesses and investors alike in the Oil & Gas industry. Additional domains from my Global Oil & Gas portfolio may be added per reasonable consideration and upon request. *
* Note: My Oil & Gas domain holdings represent the most prolific Oil & Gas ventures on earth.
- “Field” or “Oil Field” or “OilField” is a region with an abundance of oil wells extracting petroleum
- “Basin” is a geological formation of interest to Oil & Gas prospectors
- “LNG” is the Oil & Gas industry’s accepted abbreviation for Liquefied Natural Gas
- “NGL” is the Oil & Gas industry’s accepted abbreviation for Natural Gas Liquids
- “GTL” is the Oil & Gas industry’s accepted abbreviation for Gas-to-Liquids
- “LPG” is the Oil & Gas industry’s accepted abbreviation for Liquefied Petroleum Gas
Why are they so valuable?
It’s simple, they represent some of the largest oil and gas discoveries in recent history, and together they represent nearly half of all undiscovered oil in South America.
According to a May 2012 U.S. Department of the Interior U.S. Geological Survey (see attachment below), of the 125,900,000,000 barrels of undiscovered oil in South America, about 44 percent, or 55,601,000,000 barrels, is estimated to be in the subsalt reservoirs in the Santos, Campos, and Espirito Santo Basin provinces, with most undiscovered subsalt oil estimated to be in the Santos Basin province. ~ USGS Assessment